What is it?
The yield report represents the quality of the crop at the close of an agricultural season. The harvested crop is mapped, the georeferencing and the sensors that the machines have allow to capture qualities of the crop that are represented in this report.
In the report you will find:
- General information of the field: name of the field establishment, season, surface, crop, hybrid and harvest date.
- Performance data: monitor used, person or contractor in charge, mapped or worked surface, performance values, humidity and speed.
- Yield maps, crop moisture, machine speed and altimetry.
What is it for?
The yield report is used to:
- Analyze the yield of a crop.
- Identify good practices that were implemented to replicate them in the next campaigns.
- It is also used to know the calibration status of the machines through the yield distribution graph, the advance speed of the combine and qualities of the harvest day such as the humidity of the crop.
How is it generated?
In the Reports tool, select the Performance Report.
Choose the appropriate performance layer.
Click on “Generate” to create the report.