¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
- Operations Report
- Prescription Report
- Prescription vs Application Report
- Report: Average Index by Area
- Report: Average indices per field and variability
- Report: Benchmarking
- Report: Change rate
- Report: Field Trends
- Report: Field visits
- Report: Fields and Crops
- Report: Productivity Map
- Report: Series of indices
- Report: Zones by indices
- Yield by Area
- Yield Report
- Generate reports in Farm 360
- Zoning methods: differences between quantile, cluster and manual values.
- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Dashboards & Data Analysis
Layers and data
- Add new Crop
- Change the language of the workspace
- Farm 360 permissions
- Invite members to a Farm
- Invite members to a workspace
- Management of Crop Seasons
- Modify a member's permission in a farm
- Modify a member's permissions in a workspace
- Modify the name of a Farm
- Permit management: Farms
- Rename a workspace
- Permission management: Workspaces
- Workspace Usage Statistics
- Artículos próximamente
What are monitoring indexes and when are they used?
Farm 360 provides different monitoring indexes, they are very useful to evaluate different aspects of the crop during the agricultural cycle. These indices are obtained by processing the information captured by the multispectral remote sensors.
Furthermore, the visualization of the satellite images in True Color (TC) and False Color (FC) allows to detect other relevant aspects for the monitoring of the crop.
The following summary table can help you recognize each index and when to use each one: