¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
- Operations Report
- Prescription Report
- Prescription vs Application Report
- Report: Average Index by Area
- Report: Average indices per field and variability
- Report: Benchmarking
- Report: Change rate
- Report: Field Trends
- Report: Field visits
- Report: Fields and Crops
- Report: Productivity Map
- Report: Series of indices
- Report: Zones by indices
- Yield by Area
- Yield Report
- Generate reports in Farm 360
- Zoning methods: differences between quantile, cluster and manual values.
- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Dashboards & Data Analysis
Layers and data
- Add new Crop
- Change the language of the workspace
- Farm 360 permissions
- Invite members to a Farm
- Invite members to a workspace
- Management of Crop Seasons
- Modify a member's permission in a farm
- Modify a member's permissions in a workspace
- Modify the name of a Farm
- Permit management: Farms
- Rename a workspace
- Permission management: Workspaces
- Workspace Usage Statistics
- Artículos próximamente
Uses of Field visits
Through the use of Field visits we can collect valuable field information and support the decision making process. There are multiple applications, such as:
- Guided visits based on image analysis to support field decisions – see Best practices in the use of images in Farm 360.
- Monitor multiple aspects of the crop cycle, such as evaluating plant stands, presence of pests and diseases, or general crop condition.
- Making fertilization decisions.
- Make targeted or grid soil sampling.
- Support the Estimation of Yields.
- Simply document visits with geo-referenced data and photos.