- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Weather and field analytics
Layers and data
Uses of Field visits
Through the use of Field visits we can collect valuable field information and support decision making. There are multiple applications, such as:
- Guided visits based on image analysis to support field decisions – see Best practices in the use of images in Farm 360
- Monitor multiple aspects of crop evolution, such as evaluating plant stands, pest and disease monitoring, or general crop condition.
- Making fertilization decisions.
- Make targeted or grid soil sampling.
- Support the Estimation of Yields.
- Simply document visits with geo-referenced data and photos.
The following examples illustrate some of the possible applications…