¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Use of Services by Workspace
What is it?
It is an interactive dashboard that allows you to analyze the services used in 360: MbTiles (maps for field navigation) and Reports from the workspace statistics.
Some examples of use are the following:
- Identify users and establishments with greater activity within the workspace.
- Identify the total number of services used per month
- Analyze establishments by services used.
- Analyze users by service.
In this article we will see how to generate a Service Usage Dashboard by Workspace and walk through its different components.
How is it generated?
To generate the interactive Service Usage by Workspace dashboard follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Establishments” drop-down tab and select “All“.. Reference: Tour through the interface.
- From the menu on the right side of 360, go to the dashboard section and select«Use of Services».
- The platform will automatically redirect you to the created dashboard.
- The dashboard provides the possibility to filter by:
- Analysis period
What does it contain?
- Farms. Compares the number of establishments with services with the total number of establishments.
- Users. Indicates the total number of users for that workspace and the selected farm(s) in a given period of analysis.
- Services.. Indicates the total number of services used during the analysis period.
- Top 3 services.. Indicates the most used services and their quantity.
Analysis of services used
- Pie chart of services used.. This chart represents the relative share of each service over the total services used.
- Stacked bar chart.. It represents the number and type of services (MbTiles, Reports, Analytics) used per month.
In the upper right corner of the chart, you can see a toolbar that allows you to: download the current view of the chart as ‘.png’ and modify the zoom on the chart.
- Bar Chart.. Represents the number of services ordered per establishment.
- Bar Chart.. Represents the number of services requested per user.