¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Use of Services by Workspace
What is it?
It is an interactive dashboard that allows you to analyze the services used in 360: MbTiles (maps for field navigation) and Reports from the workspace statistics.
Some examples of use are the following:
- Identify users and establishments with greater activity within the workspace.
- Identify the total number of services used per month
- Analyze establishments by services used.
- Analyze users by service.
How is it generated?
To generate the interactive Service Usage by Workspace dashboard follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Establishments” drop-down tab and select “All“.. Reference: Tour through the interface.
- From the menu on the right side of 360, go to the dashboard section and select«Use of Services».
- The platform will automatically redirect you to the created dashboard.
- The dashboard provides the possibility to filter by:
- Analysis period
The Use of Services by Workspace dashboard records all services ordered even if they have been removed later from 360. This implies that the number of services that appears as ordered on the dashboard may differ from the number of actual services within the platform. For example, if 10 reports are requested but then 5 are deleted, the dashboard would record the 10 initial requests even if only 5 appear in 360.
What does it contain?
- Farms. Compares the number of establishments with services with the total number of establishments.
- Users. Indicates the total number of users for that workspace and the selected farm(s) in a given period of analysis.
- Services.. Indicates the total number of services used during the analysis period.
- Top 3 services.. Indicates the most used services and their quantity.
Analysis of services used
- Pie chart of services used.. This chart represents the relative share of each service over the total services used.
- Stacked bar chart.. It represents the number and type of services (MbTiles, Reports, Analytics) used per month.
In the upper right corner of the chart, you can see a toolbar that allows you to: download the current view of the chart as ‘.png’ and modify the zoom on the chart.
- Bar Chart.. Represents the number of services ordered per establishment.
- Bar Chart.. Represents the number of services requested per user.