Send maps to Farm 360 App
Farm 360 App can be used to navigate maps in the field without an Internet connection. For these purposes, maps are sent from Farm 360, to Farm 360 App
New! Campo 360 offers the possibility of generating and sending compound maps to the app, including up to 2 overlapping layers.
This allows, for example, to use your smartphone to navigate to the field with a productivity map (in the background) and a layer of reference points (to control tests or repeat directed samplings, etc.)
¿How to send NDVI maps to Farm 360 App?
To send a map to Campo 360 App, the following steps must be followed:
- Enter Campo 360 Web.
- Go to the establishment, and select the routes, environments, prescriptions or productivity map if you want to include one on the map.
- If you want to add a background image, select the date of interest from the calendar by clicking on the button to add that date to the map and to be able to choose the different indices.
- Click on the “Send map to 360App” button, located on the right side.
- A pop-up window opens where you must choose a background layer and a reference layer.
- Click on “Generate”
- You will receive a notification email when the map is ready for the field visit!
Send maps from Zones by indices and Change rate Reports
Farm 360 also offers the possibility of sending to the app the maps resulting from some reports, such as Zones by Indices and Change rate, which can be very useful to guide some field visits.
To do this, it is necessary to check the option “Mbtiles” at the time of generating the respective report: