¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Send maps to Farm 360 App
360 App can be used to navigate maps in the field without an Internet connection. For these purposes, maps are sent from 360, to 360 App.
¿How to send NDVI maps to Farm 360 App?
To send a map to Campo 360 App, follow these steps:
- Enter Farm 360 and make visible the layers you want to include in the map that will be sent to the app:
- Select the field visits, zones , prescriptions or productivity map you need.
- If you want to add a background image, select from the calendar the date of interest and click on the button to add that date to the map and choose between the available indexes, false color (FC) or real color (TC).
- Click on the “Send map to 360App” button, located on the right side.
- A pop-up window opens where you must choose, from what you are seeing on the screen, a background layer (it will appear below) and a reference layer (it will appear above).
- Click on “Generate”.
- You will receive an email notification when the map is ready for the field visit!
Send resulting maps from Zones and Rate of Change reports
360 web also offers the possibility of sending to the app the maps resulting from some reports, such as Zones by Index and Change Rate Report, which can be very useful to guide some tours.
To do so, it is necessary to check the “Mbtiles” option when generating the respective report:
You are just one step away from a more efficient field visit!
Before going to the field, and having an internet connection, make sure you open the selected maps in Farm 360 App.