¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
- Operations Report
- Prescription Report
- Prescription vs Application Report
- Report: Average Index by Area
- Report: Average indices per field and variability
- Report: Benchmarking
- Report: Change rate
- Report: Field Trends
- Report: Field visits
- Report: Fields and Crops
- Report: Productivity Map
- Report: Series of indices
- Report: Zones by indices
- Yield by Area
- Yield Report
- Generate reports in Farm 360
- Zoning methods: differences between quantile, cluster and manual values.
- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Dashboards & Data Analysis
Layers and data
- Add new Crop
- Change the language of the workspace
- Farm 360 permissions
- Invite members to a Farm
- Invite members to a workspace
- Management of Crop Seasons
- Modify a member's permission in a farm
- Modify a member's permissions in a workspace
- Modify the name of a Farm
- Permit management: Farms
- Rename a workspace
- Permission management: Workspaces
- Workspace Usage Statistics
- Artículos próximamente
Report: Productivity Map
What is it?
This report generates a specific analysis for the Productivity Map layer.
This report includes:
- Productivity Map with references.
- The NDVI images that were used for creating the productivity map.
- Table with areas, average NDVI, standard deviation and NDVI Min/Max values for each class.
- Bar chart and pie chart with the area that each class represents, in hectares and percentage.
What is it used for?
The productivity map is a fundamental tool to implement a site specific crop management. Knowing the precise location of productivity classes and their area facilitates the generation of planting or fertilization prescriptions. In addition, having the productivity map is useful to evaluate the response tomanagement and allows making the necessary adjustments for each campaign.
How is it generated?
In the Reports tool, select the Productivity Map Report.
Enter the name of the report, and choose the appropriate Productivity Map layer.
Click on “Generate” to create the report.