¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Permission management: Workspaces
Scope of permits
There are four levels of permissions that can be assigned:
- None (N): The user does not have permission to access the workspace and cannot view the content.
- Read (R): user can view workspace and query data. It also allows you to access the monitoring indexes, view the reports created but is not able to generate new ones.
- Writing (W): the user can consult data and indexes, in addition to adding, editing or deleting farms and fields. In addition, this permission gives access to the generation of reports, analytics and files to navigate from the Campo 360 App.
- Administrator (A): In addition to having access to all the tools that write permission grants, this user can also assign permissions to other members and access other workspaces.
The following table specifies the scopes according to each role:
|Scope of the permit||N||R||W||A|
|View all farm in the Workspace and view data and reports||X||X||X|
|Generate maps to navigate in 360 App (mbtiles), analysis and reports||X||X|
|Create / edit fields, data of farm of the workspace||X||X|
|Edit farms in the Workspace||X||X|
|Create new farms in the Workspace||X||X|
|Invite other users to Workspace farms||X|
|Set up the Workspace such as crops or hybrids||X|
When a user is given permission at the Workspace level, this affects all the Farms that comprise it, however the permissions associated with a user in an farm can be modified, limiting or expanding their use. For more information on permits associated with an Farm, see the related article.
Add new members to the Workspace
Workspace administrators can invite new members to the Workspace and assign them different levels of access or permissions. In the following steps we show you how to do it:
1. Display the list of workspaces in the upper right part of the screen.
2. Click on “Invite” at the top left of the list.
3. Enter the email of the person with whom you are going to share the workspace.
4. Assign the corresponding permission: None, Read, Write or Administrator.
5. Click on “Send invitation”.
6. The invited person will receive an email with steps to access the shared information.
Modify permissions already assigned
It is very common to want to modify permissions already assigned to a person either to access more functionalities within Farm360 or to revoke permissions. We show you the steps to follow:
1. Expand the list of workspaces in the upper right part of the screen and access the workspace.
2. Click on «Invite» at the top left of the list
3. Select “Advanced Settings”.
4. Within the list of mails with assigned permissions, find the one you need to modify and select between the options: None, Read, Edit or Manage.
5. Click on «Send invitation»