- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Weather and field analytics
Layers and data
Modify a member’s permissions in a workspace
To modify the permissions of the members of a workspace you can follow the sequence below:
- Expand the workspace list on the top right side of the screen and enter the workspace.
- Click on “Invite” at the top left of the list.
- Click on “Advanced settings”.
- Within the list of emails with assigned permissions, find the one you need to modify and select from the options: Read, Write or Admin.
- Click on “Send invitation”