¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
How to use the measurement tools in GeoAgro 360
How to measure with a line:
To measure a linear distance, you have to follow these steps::
- Access the Measurement Tools panel , located at the bottom of the screen
- Select Measure with a line
- Click on a point, where the segment you want to measure begins
- Click on the other end. The distance resulting from the measurement expressed in meters will be displayed on the screen
- You can continue measuring linearly and continuously, all the segments of interest, the partial and total measurements will be indicated
- To end the measurement, double click on the last point. It will zoom to the measurement area and it will show you the measured distances.
How to measure the distances of a polygon
With this tool, you can obtain the distance of each side of a closed polygon and the total area expressed in hectares.
To know the linear distances and area of a polygon, you have to follow the steps below:
- Access the Measurement Tools panel , located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Measure with a polygon
- Click on a point, where the polygon you want to measure begins.
- Click on each vertex of the polygon. The distances of each of the segments will be displayed on the screen.
- To end the measurement, double click on the last point. It will zoom to the measurement area and show you:
- The linear measure of each side of the polygon.
- The total area of the polygon.
Quickly and easily, you can know, for example, the measurement of the sides of a field or the area covered by an entire farm.