Management of Crop Seasons
Create Crop Seasons.
To create a new agricultural campaign you have to follow these steps:
- Enter Campo 360 and select the Workspace and Establishment where you want to create the new campaign. At the top of the screen click on “Campaign”.
- You select the “+” symbol to add a new campaign.
- A new window opens, allowing you to select between:
- Copy from an existing campaign (All the information of farms, fields, etc. will be copied).
- Create a new campaign.
- You indicate the name of the new campaign.
- You select the range of dates your campaign starts and ends.
- To finish, click on “Add”.
Edit Crop Seasons.
To edit an existing crop campaign, you will need to do the following:
- From the panel located at the top of the screen, click on “Campaigns” and the menu of existing campaigns will be displayed.
- Select “Edit”.
- Make the changes you need and to finish click on “Update”.
Delate Crop Seasons.
To delete an existing crop campaign, follow these steps:
- Select the campaign in the top panel.
- When you click, the menu is displayed. I chose the “Delete” option.
- Follow the steps indicated in the new window.
- To finish and confirm that you want to delete the campaign, click on “Yes”.