¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Importing a Layer
Which layers can be imported in Farm 360?
It is recommended to consider two aspects before importing a layer:
Check files format
The following formats can be imported in Farm 360:
- Shape files, compressed as .zip
- Geojson files
For more information, visit the following article: File Formats Used in Farm 360
Check Files Data before Importing
Before importing a file, it is recommended to be acquainted with the data included in it.
A desktop GIS software, such as QGIS, or an on line service, such as www.mapshaper.org, can be used to check files data.
This is going to be useful when importing a file, since data in Farm 360 and data in the file should match.
Do you want to try using data?
- Download this file: Application – Points
- Open the file using www.mapshaper.org
- Go to the menu on the right > select features
- Check the map and the values
Steps to Import a Layer
To import a layer the following steps must be carried out:
- Click on Import
- Select the file and type of layer
- Match the attributes
- Enter layer’s general data (metadata)
An example of the above mentioned steps can be seen in the following video: