- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Weather and field analytics
Layers and data
Import additional fields to a Farm
You can add new fields to to the ones you already have in an existing farm, by importing them from a shapefile or geojson file:
Move to the top right of the screen and click on the Import tool
- Click on the option “Selected file” to find the file to import
- Choose the file you want to import.
- In the option “Select the new layer where you want to import”, choose “Import into an existing layer”
- Below that, select “Fields”
- Farm 360 will take the file you chose and will allow you to select the fields you want to import. Make sure that the selection is correct so that your data is loaded correctly.
- Click on “Import” to complete the process.