- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Weather and field analytics
Layers and data
Import a field visit previously synchronized with a new farm
If needed, Farm 360 users who wish to import a field visit they have already imported to another farm can do so by following these steps:
- Login to Google Drive using the account used to access Farm 360
- Access the folder 360 > App > Output
- This folder contains all the field visits generated with the application. Field visits that have already been imported into a farm will appear with the suffix “_imported”.
- Select the field visit to be re-synchronized and right-click; select the “Rename” option
- Remove the suffix “_imported” and click “Ok”
- Return to Farm 360 and upload the field visit again.