Generate reports in Farm 360
Farm 360 allows the generation of multiple reports, useful for analyzing images, crossing variables and synthesizing information, in order to support decision making.
This guide shows how to create and access available reports.
How to generate a new report
- To create a new report, go to the Layer Menu on the right and click on the “Reports” icon:
- The system will present the different types of reports available. To begin, select the report you are interested in generating.
- An assistant will guide you step by step in the creation of the report, depending on the type of information required in each case.
How to access the created reports
A list of all available reports for the farm will be displayed:
- The newly requested report appears in “In progress” status until the system finishes processing it.
- Once available, the report changes its status to “Completed” and the link is activated to open it in Google Drive, from where you can view, edit and share it like any other document.
In addition to the title of the report, the name of the user who created it and the date of creation are shown. In case the resulting maps can be downloaded as .shape or .geojson, the download icons on the right will be activated.