¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
- Operations Report
- Prescription Report
- Prescription vs Application Report
- Report: Average Index by Area
- Report: Average indices per field and variability
- Report: Benchmarking
- Report: Change rate
- Report: Field Trends
- Report: Field visits
- Report: Fields and Crops
- Report: Productivity Map
- Report: Series of indices
- Report: Zones by indices
- Yield by Area
- Yield Report
- Generate reports in Farm 360
- Zoning methods: differences between quantile, cluster and manual values.
- Mostrar todos ( 2 ) Contraer
Dashboards & Data Analysis
Layers and data
- Add new Crop
- Change the language of the workspace
- Farm 360 permissions
- Invite members to a Farm
- Invite members to a workspace
- Management of Crop Seasons
- Modify a member's permission in a farm
- Modify a member's permissions in a workspace
- Modify the name of a Farm
- Permit management: Farms
- Rename a workspace
- Permission management: Workspaces
- Workspace Usage Statistics
- Artículos próximamente
Farm 360 & Farm 360 App
To bring efficiency to the field visits, Farm 360 has an ideal complement: Farm 360 App, an app that is installed on mobile devices (Android and iOS compatible) and improves the user experience with two key processes:
- navigate the fields: using reference maps, to know which areas of the field it is important to observe.
- register information: saving in a digital and georeferenced format, the observations and photos you make at each point.
As they are connected and complementary tools, they enable a dynamic way of making both processes easier, faster, and more reliable.
Do you want to start using Farm 360 App?
In the next article we will explain how to perform the initial app configuration.