¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Report: Average Index by Area
What is it?
The Indices by area report allows a cross between a polygon map, such as a prescription, a productivity map or an environment layer, with an image of any index on a specific date.
The report includes:
- Image of the date of the index selected for the report
- Layer of polygons with which you want to cross.
- Table with the average value of the index and the surface for each of the areas of the polygon layer.
- Bar graph indicating the mean index value for each class.
- Boxplot to analyze the variability within each class.
- Pie chart with surface area by class.
Map of the index and date selected for the report
Layer of polygons with which you want to cross
Table with the average value of the index and the surface for each of the classes of the polygon layer
Bar chart indicating the mean index value for each class class of the polygon layer
Boxplot to analyze the variability of the index within each class
Pie chart with surface area by class
What is it for?
It is very useful to evaluate the situation of each zone of the lot on a specific date. For example, it can be used after a variable application to evaluate the efficacy of the doses used in each prescribed area or to correlate environments vs. green index in the critical period, an analysis that is usually a very good advance of the subsequent performance by environments.
How is it generated?
In the Reports tool, select the Index Report by area.
Enter the name of Report, and choose the corresponding polygon layer and index.
Click on “Generate” to create the report.