¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Analytics by Field
Campo 360 allows you to generate analytical information on your batches, presented in the form of graphs and with the possibility of extracting it quickly and easily. Based on satellite information updated with a frequency of 3 to 5 days, historical information of various indices and parameters is generated, on average per lot, in order to know their historical behavior and evolution for decision support and comparative analysis. of different variables between different batches, between different campaigns of the same batch, etc. This information can be generated in detail for a particular campaign, or year-on-year, focused on the long term. We recommend you go to the section on generating analytics.
The analysis of available information is as follows:
The NDVI analytical generates a graph of Green Index values obtained from the Sentinel 2 satellite, with a resolution of 10 m. This graph presents, for the chosen time window, the complete sequence of values for each date.
The NCEP (United States National Centers for Environmental Prediction) with a spatial resolution of 10 km is used as a meteorological service.
It is useful for the detection of frost and extreme temperatures where the crop enters a state of stress, generation of phonological development models or estimation of accumulated degrees / day.
This is useful to estimate the percentage of available water, generate models of plant development or for work planning.
This composition of interactive graphs, obtained from maps with a spatial resolution of 25 km, presents the evolution over time of the humidity in the soil profile based on observations from the SMAP sensor (Soil Moisture Active Passive Data) of NASA .
- First, the water / soil ratio of the surface layer (0-20 cm), expressed as a percentage; where 0 is completely dry soil and 100 is water-saturated soil.
- Second, the water / soil ratio, expressed in millimeters, of the surface and sub-surface part.
- Third, a dimensionless graph that represents the differences of the values on each date with the historical value .
The NDVI Series analytical graph allows you to analyze the behavior of a batch over long periods of time.
Using Sentinel 2 as sensor it is possible to visualize the evolution of the NDVI in periods of 1 to 5 years.
This information is useful to temporarily analyze the NDVI index of multiple campaigns that are addressed in the analysis period.
How do I generate an analytical chart?
To generate any analytics for your batches, you can follow the steps presented below:
- Click on the batch you want to analyze.
- Click on the option “Analytics”.
- Select the analysis you want to perform.
- Select the time window for which you want to generate the chart.
- Click on “Generate” to confirm the generation.
- To access the generated charts, go to the Analytical panel, in the upper margin click on “Created”.
- In the Analytics section you will see the generated graph listed, along with all those previously generated and available for the establishment. Click on “graphic” to view it.
- In addition, in the lower right corner of the graph, you can find links to download the information in various formats:
- .PNG – An image of the charts, available to paste into a report or share.
- .CSV: the data represented, in table format, available to be consulted and analyzed with any spreadsheet tool (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)