¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Adding multiple crops per field
Many times, two or more crops are recorded per field in the same crop season, and for data organization and traceability purposes, it is important for all of them to be linked to the same crop season to facilitate later access to the information.
GeoAgro 360 allows registering up to 4 crops with their corresponding hybrid or variety and planting date per field and per crop season.
- Select the field of interest by clicking on it with the mouse pointer. It will be identified on the map, and a window with associated information will open.
- In the “Selected Object” menu, located on the right side of the screen, click on “Edit” , then click on “+ New” .
- Complete all the information related to the second crop: crop type, hybrid or variety, and planting date.
- Check the “Active Field” option for the crop that you want to be displayed in the field.
Remember that there can be up to 4 crops associated with the field per season, but on the map and in the reports you generate, you will only see the crop name identified as the “Active Field”.
- Finally, press the “Update” button.
When exporting the Field layer, all associated crops can be exported.
During the export process, it is possible to select the desired attributes for export. The data for the active crop is identified as “Crop”, “Hybrid/Variety”, and “Planting Date”. The data for the other crops is indicated with the suffix “2”, “3”, and “4”, respectively.
To learn how to export layers, please refer to this article: Export Layers.