¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
In this article we show you step by step how to do it:
Create a Fields layer
To create the Fields layer, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Click on the tool “Create Layer”.
- Enter the name of the layer.
To draw fields you can follow these steps:
- Click on the tool “Add object”.
- Start drawing using the Drawing and Edition tools.
- Enter Field Crops and related data and finish editing.
You can add new fields by importing them from a shapefile or geojson file:
- Move to the upper right side of the screen and click on the Import tool
- In the “Import Vector Layer” box select the ‘Fields’ option
- Click on the “Selected file” option to find the file to be imported
- Select the file you want to import.
- Farm 360 will take the file you chose and allow you to select the fields you want to import. Make sure the selection is correct so that your data is loaded correctly.
- Click on “Import” to complete the process.