¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Activating a Layer and Checking Information
Activating a Layer
- On the layers panel (left), click on the type of layer that must be activated.
- On the bottom left area, the available layers will appear. Click on the selector ON/OFF to activate a layer.
- Each visible layer will appear on the map.
Active Layer/Display Options
- It allows the user to display the whole layer
- It allows the user to display it with or without symbology
- It allows the user to remove the layer from the map
Checking and Editing Elements in a Layer
By simply clicking on an object, a new window containing the corresponding information will be displayed.
Also, in cases in which the user has editing permission, the characteristics of the objects can be edited, by means of clicking on the “edit” option.
Checking and Editing General Information in a Layer (metadata)
For example, if it is a layer of Zoning by index, the date of the image that was used, the classification method and the different types of layers, among others, will be seen there.
In order to get the metadata of a layer, the following steps must be carried out:
- Select the layer that is going to be checked and make it visible
- Click on the icon that displays layer’s information (metadata).
- A panel containing all the metadata is displayed.
- In case one of the characteristics has to be edited, it can be done by clicking on the “editing” icon and when the edition is finished, clicking on “save changes”.